Pennsylvania Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, and Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Kingston lawyer Brian Corcoran is the founder and principal attorney at Brian C. Corcoran Law Offices, serving Wilkes-Barre, Scranton, and communities in Lackawanna and Luzerne County in northeastern Pennsylvania in the areas of personal injury, social security disability, and workers’ compensation. Having devoted his career to representing the victims of serious personal injury and wrongful death, Mr. Corcoran represents clients in cases involving auto and truck accidents, defective products, premises liability, nursing home abuse, workplace accidents and more. By including Social Security Disability and Workers’ Compensation in his personal injury practice, Mr. Corcoran is able to recover the maximum amount of compensation available for his clients.
In addition to his private practice, Mr. Corcoran serves as a court-appointed Civil Case Trial Master, Mediator for the Pennsylvania Federal District Court for the Middle District, and Pro Bono Brief Writer for the U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals. In 2007, Mr. Corcoran was recognized as a Super Lawyer in Philadelphia magazine, reflecting his position among the top five percent of lawyers in the state as selected by fellow attorneys and judges and independent research conducted by Law and Politics magazine. He is Board-certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- J.D., Temple University School of Law (1983)
- B.S., King’s College, Wilkes-Barre (1980)
- Pennsylvania State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Luzerne County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Northeastern Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association (Past Board Member)